Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For the very first time...

I have been tagged by the fabulous blog, A Red Lipstick. Here are the rules:

The Rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

Here it goes:



Strange Fruit-Billie Holiday (a sad, beautifully haunting song.)
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?-She & Him (new duo of actress Zooey Deschanel and indie musician M. Ward)
Lollipop-The Chordettes (mind-numbing, sugary, 1950s pop, extremely catchy)
Dancing Barefoot-Patti Smith
Civilization(Bongo,Bongo,Bongo)-Louis Prima
Just A Boy-Angus and Julia Stone (the music video is really inspiring, I also love their song The Beast)
Subterranean Homesick Blues-Bob Dylan



I tag:
Pretty in Black, Miss Erin, Dilemma Knows Fashion, Shelby Goes Bowling, Alex Richards, Hipster Musings, and Plain Jayne
(I am aware that most of these people don't read my blog, but its fine if you don't want to do it.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh cool! I can't wait to do this.

Anonymous said...

Eeeh! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BEEN TAGGED FOR SOMETHING! Oh golly I am excited.